ABN & INA Joint Meeting
Tuesday 9, Wednesday 10 – Friday 12 May 2023: ICC Belfast
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our joint ABN & INA Meeting at the ICC Belfast.
Our programme will feature a training day plus three days of expert speakers, platforms, posters, exhibition and sponsored symposia. As usual, our social activities will complement the programme with events planned throughout the meeting. Additional dinners and activities will be bookable upon registration. Please engage with as much of the social programme as possible.
Secure your early bird ticket and save by Monday 27 February 2023.
All attendees: Book your registration pass via the register tab above
• Delegates: See the table below for registration rates
• Students: The student rate is open only to undergraduates
• Abstracts for the meeting may only be submitted after a pass is booked, there will be a link on the confirmation email. Submission must be completed by an author or co-author only. For more information, please click here or on the abstract tab above.
• Bursaries: The ABN & INA are offering up to 100 x £50 bursaries towards the cost of registration to early career researchers who are ABN or IICN members and lead authors of abstracts which are accepted for the 2023 meeting. For more information click here or on the bursary tab above.
• Abstract submission & bursary application: 2359 on Monday 16 January
• Abstract & bursary notification: Friday 24 February
• Early Bird deadline: 2359 on Monday 27 February
|Pass type||Early bird rate until 27 Feb||Standard rate until 24 April||Late rate from 25 April|
|Member: Consultant, 1 day pass||£240||£285||£345|
|Member: Consultant, full pass||£445||£520||£605|
|Member: Trainee, 1 day pass||£115||£150||£185|
|Member: Trainee, full pass||£215||£270||£325|
|Member: Retired, 1 day pass||£160||£190||£225|
|Member: Retired, full pass||£290||£340||£400|
|**Member: Overseas, 1 day pass||£240||£285||£345|
|**Member: Overseas, full pass||£445||£520||£605|
|Non-Member: Consultant, 1 day pass||£300||£340||£400|
|Non-Member: Consultant, full day||£565||£650||£750|
|*Non-Member: Trainee 1 day pass||£215||£240||£270|
|Non-Member: Trainee full pass||£315||£365||£425|
|**Non-Members: Overseas 1 day pass||£300||£340||£400|
|**Non-Member: Overseas full pass||£565||£650||£750|
|Student 1 day pass||£70||£70||£70|
|Student 3 day pass||£140||£140||£140|
|Invited Speaker 1 day pass||£0||£0||£0|
|Invited Speaker full pass||£220||£220||£220|
|Exhibitor 1 day pass||£300||£345||£390|
|Exhibitor full pass||£565||£650||£720|
|AHP 1 day pass||£115||£150||£185|
|AHP full pass||£215||£270||£325|
|Annual Sponsor 1 day pass||£270||£310||£355|
|Annual Sponsor full pass||£510||£585||£650|
For help or advice regarding any aspect of registration, please email: email@example.com.
*Non-member trainee: To qualify for this rate, delegates must be:
• Neurologists or neuroscience researchers working in the UK or Ireland
• In training and/or fewer than 5 years post-doctorate if non-clinical
• Able to supply an email address of a supervisor who can validate eligibility
**Overseas pass types are outside of the UK & Ireland. All other passes are for within UK & Ireland.