• The exhibition, catering, posters and silent symposia will be in Hall 1 at the ICC
• A current floor plan can be found here
Exhibition Hall Opening Hours
Tue 9 May: 0800 – 2100
Exhibition open to delegates
Wed 10 May: 0900 – 1700
Thur 11 May: 0900 – 1700
Fri 12 May: 0900 – 1430
Fri 12 May: 1430 – 2100
Your stand location and type have been confirmed as per your booking confirmation form. Your stand will either be Shell Scheme or Space only
Shell scheme stands
An example of a shell scheme stand with printed panels is below.
Your shell scheme stand will consist of:
• White panelled walls
• Aluminium posts
• Facia and name board
• Access to 1x 500w double socket
• 1x LED fluorescent light
• 1x trestle table
• 2x chairs.
You can arrange to have your white panel walls printed at the cost (starting at £189/panel). To arrange this, or to order additional furniture or electrics for your stand, use the order form found here. The password you need is ABN/ina-ICC-23
Graphics can be inserted (so the panel edges are visible) or seamless (with no visible lines in between).
Space only stands
Space only stand space means you rent the floor space only and have creative control to design your stand from scratch. If you have chosen this option, we expect your company to have a bespoke exhibition stand and will be bringing your own pre-designed exhibition stand. Please note, space only stands are not suitable if you are bringing a pop up stand and require walls to your area. An example of a space only stand is below.
• Your space only stand space will be marked out on the floor with tape at the edges.
• You will have access to 1x 500w socket.
• You will need to arrange all content for your stand space, including any additional power and furniture.
Here is the guidance you need while planning your stand build:
• Maximum height build is 2.8m
• Send us plans of your stand for approval by the meeting team
Deadline: Monday 17 April
• Order electrics for your stand via the the order form here. The password you need is ABN/ina-ICC-23
Deadline: Monday 17 April
• The power supply to your stand will be determined according to the package arranged (see above)
All exhibitors: Only fused four-way dura block style adaptors with a maximum load of 6 amps (1500w) may be used. Our electrical safety representative reserves the right to disconnect equipment that does not conform to electrical safety standards.
• There is no storage facility for boxes or equipment at the ICC.
• Please put any boxes or equipment beneath tables on your stand, or return to your vehicle.
Meeting Rooms | Symposia Rehearsal Sapce
• These are available at a cost of £500 per 4 hour slot. (no VAT is charged as the ABN are not VAT registered)
• Please contact us to arrange using firstname.lastname@example.org
Catering will be provided for registered exhibitors and delegates of the meeting. Please see the programme for lunch and coffee break timings. If you plan to distribute refreshments from your stand, this must be arranged directly with the venue – please email the catering team to discuss directly here.
Deadline: Monday 24 April
There is a free cloakroom at the ICC next to the registration desk on the ground level.
You will need to move your vehicle immediately after unloading. It is highly recommended that you pre-book your parking in advance.
A parking discount is available at the nearby Lanyon Place Car Park through the link here, using the code CON10.
Your stand area will be cleaned for you. It is your responsibility to dispose of any boxes or packaging associated with your stand leaving the space as you found it on departure. Any exhibitors who leave their space in a condition that requires extra cleaning, or who leave any items behind that require disposal, will incur a charge. The exhibition hall must be cleared by 2100 on Friday 12 May.
We will send separate instructions to symposia sponsors regarding these arrangements.
Anything we’ve missed?
Please get in touch if you have any questions about the logistics of the meeting and what we need you to do on email@example.com