Your symposium will be advertised in the programme for the meeting. The title used here is the one you have given us when you applied for your symposium slot. It is your responsibility to notify us if this title changes at any point in the run-up to the meeting.
Our A6 mini programme, similar to the one shown here, will double up as a badge. All meeting delegates will be given a badge like this when they register.
We advertise your symposium in the mini programme with:
• The title of your symposium
• Full page A6 portrait advert: 105 x 148mm (111 x 154mm with bleed)
• Please supply as a CMYK jpeg or PDF file
Deadline for changes to your title and sending your A6 advert: Monday 27 March
The Meeting app is accessible to all registered delegates of the meeting and launches on Tue 2 May. We publicise your symposium in the app in the following ways:
• Your symposium title will appear in the programme section of the app.
We will use the title you supplied when you applied for a symposium session. It is your responsibility to notify us if this title changes at any point in the run-up to the meeting.
• A PDF flyer up to 12 pages long can be added to your company’s profile in the app
• A 15 minute video can be included on your profile page. This should be sent to us as a full HD 1920×1080 mov or MP4 file (not a wmv). The content can be a synopsis of your symposium content, an introduction to your company, an aspect of current research, or something else. Send your footage to us via wetransfer
Deadline for sending PDF & Video content: Monday 24 April
During the meeting
During the sessions prior to the lunch break, the chairs will announce the symposia topics for the day and remind delegates where these are being held.