The ABN and INA are pleased to welcome you to Belfast in 2023!
Situated on the banks of the river Lagan, Belfast is the capital city of Northern Ireland and the birthplace of the RMS Titanic. It is a city bursting with culture and an expansive range of opportunities to explore, many of them within walking distance of the ICC.
The city has a unique mix of culture, shopping, dining and music making it an attractive destination for both business and leisure. Experience the city on one of the many open-top bus tours or visit the Titanic attraction where you can relive the building of the infamous ship.
Belfast is served by two airports: the George Best Belfast City Airport. 3 miles from the city centre, and Belfast International Airport, 15 miles to the West of the city.
The conference is supported by Visit Belfast who will have a presence in our exhibition hall. Stop by their stand for some local knowledge, maps and personal recommendations about where the best attractions are.
• Click here for tips on getting around Belfast
• Click here for travel information to Belfast
• Download information here on flights and ferries.
• Want inspiration about things to see and do? Click here
• Present your conference badge at any of the participating outlets found here for exclusive delegate offers (This link is updated on a regular basis to include new offers)
• Download a city map & guide here.
• Physical maps are available from the Visit Belfast stand at the ICC or at the Welcome Centre in the city, a 10 minute walk from the ICC
• Essential information for overseas visitors such as currency, driving in Ireland, drinking water, emergency phone numbers etc can be found here